Today we will show you one easy fruit paleo salad and best thing about it is that you can make it for only 10 minutes. Fruit salads are always welcome and many people love to eat them.
This fruit paleo salad incorporates savory flavors through grape tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and balsamic vinegar for a version fit for a main course. It’s not only tasty, you could eat it during diets, between exercises or in free time.
According to Paleomagazine best sesaon for this salad is summer, but if you want you can make it anytime. There are a lot of fruits in season, and I before winter rolls around again it is nice to make most of it.
This fruit paleo salad was made with some healthy fats and some balsamic vinegar, because it’s great for transforming the dish into something savory.
Fruit paleo salad
Preparation time for fruit paleo salad is only 10 minutes.
- ½ lb cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 peach (ripe, but not too soft)
- handful of blueberries
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the peach (use a potato peeler) and then dice it (remember to avoid cutting the stone in the middle of the peach)
- Halve each cherry or grape tomato
- Toss everything together in a bowl and serve
Serving size: 1 cup
As we could see this healthy and sweet paleo salad you can make anytime you want. It’s very easy to make and for total time of 10 minutes you can enjoy in fresh fruity paleo salad.
If you found this post interesting, share it with others.