Naturally avocado gives a flavor to mint ice cream, and handful chocolate chips makes this ice cream even more tasty to eat, says authors of this incredible mint avocado ice cream recipe.
However preparation of this nice ice cream is easy, and you could eat it when you want.
Mint avocado ice cream
- 2 (14-ounce/400-ml) cans full-fat coconut milk (should be refrigerated overnight)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 5 to 7 tablespoons rice syrup or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 large handful of fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) raw cacao nibs (or unsweetened chocolate chips or grated raw chocolate)
Put coconut milk white cream into a blender. Add avocados, rice syrup, peppermint, and fresh mint, and blend until smooth. Add the cacao nibs/chips and stir with a spoon.
If you have an ice cream maker than put the mixture into it and prepare the avocado ice cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve right away or transfer to a freezer-safe container, cover and freeze until ready to be served. Let the ice cream thaw for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
For you who prepare it without an ice cream maker, you should put the ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe bowl and freeze for about three hours, mixing well every 30 minutes. After that period of time scoop into bowls and serve.